AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to download adwords graph report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to work with the adwords monthly reports right now. I am having issue on the graph since my manager wants to see the trends of our cost vs converted clicks on a monthly basis using a line graph. I know this is possible on adwords interface, however, when i start downloading the reports, the graph seems not included on the downloaded reports. Can anyone here help me out?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is it possible to download adwords graph report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joey C,

I don't think you can download Graph as a report. If your manager wants to see the Graphical representation what can you do is that you can simply send a print screen of your Graph and send him. I don't think he would be having problem with that.
First explain him that you cannot download graph as a report.

With Regards,
Joyram

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
You cannot download the "graph" directly from the Adwords UI.
You'll have to download the data as a report in CVS format, and generate the graph using Excel.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This was a feature available, but Google removed it in 2015 due to some security concerns:

Their Response:

This feature was disabled due to some security vulnerabilities by our engineering teams in Q1 2015. It is expected not see graphs with downloaded PDF reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joey C. This reply is quite late with regards to your original query, but I have discovered a feature in Adwords that let's you create and download different graphs.

On the very top of the Adword homepage, next to the logo are 5 'buttons'. The 4th one along is called "Reports", an here you will be able to create various graphs using all Adwords data and stats over a predetermined date range.

This might be old news to some, but I think it is worth sharing for those who are still struggling. Enjoy