AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is Universal Analytics as stingy with reporting as the old one?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'd really like to be able to create a report with page (or goal), date and city, but all I can get is two out of three.  Will the upgrade actually upgrade this?

Thanks!

Phil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is Universal Analytics as stingy with reporting as the old one?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Phil,
GA offers A dimension and two metrics in all standard reports. This is all that is needed. What you are requesting is three metrics that a chart of wouldn't make sense.

Google offers a LOT more reporting features in custom reports. Perhaps you would like to investigate those.

Finally, this is the AdWords forum. You should ask GA related questions on the GA forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

I'm a member there so can pick up your SPECIFIC questions if you have any on that forum.

Good luck!

Re: Is Universal Analytics as stingy with reporting as the old one?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks, Dave Davis,
This report may not make sense to Analytics, but it is what I need. The structure is that limiting, and I assume continues to be in the Universal version.

I will take another look at custom reports, and continue my questions on the analytics forum.

Thanks again!

Phil