AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is Sunday the most popular day for shopping on mobile?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there, I was thinking if  there is a possibility to check conversions segmented by device and day of the week at the same time in the AdWords interface? This will help me to see which day is the most popular for mobile conversions and then I would like to increase the bid for that specific device and that specific day.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zlatomira K
October 2015

Re: Is Sunday the most popular day for shopping on mobile?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Zlatomira,

Yes, it is absolutely possible to do that. You cannot see this kind of segmentation directly in the interface so you will have to download the a report for it. You can first add a column for conversions and other required metrics and then when you download the report, you can segment it by day of the week and device.

Once you have it in excel you can pivot the data to see if indeed Sunday is the day when most conversions happen. You may also want to analyze cost per conversion and conversion rate.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zlatomira,

Though both segments can not be implemented simultaneously but I think if you check and analyse 1-by-1 you will get roughly estimates to take a decision.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Zlatomira

Generally this is human nature because on weekends people are off from work so they explore things more but telling you exact whether it work for your business or not is not possible. Because it also depends on business to business.

Rather we can check the popular day for conversions under Dimension Tab so from there you can get on which day you are getting maximum conversions.

Also if you want to check in mobile you need to create a separate campaign for mobile only and can check the performance.

Hope that works!

Ana
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zlatomira K
October 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Zlatomira,

Yes, it is absolutely possible to do that. You cannot see this kind of segmentation directly in the interface so you will have to download the a report for it. You can first add a column for conversions and other required metrics and then when you download the report, you can segment it by day of the week and device.

Once you have it in excel you can pivot the data to see if indeed Sunday is the day when most conversions happen. You may also want to analyze cost per conversion and conversion rate.