AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my report with 16 clicks and 7 invalid clicks. Total cost : 407,899 đ . Do you think 16 clicks are not include 7 invalid clicks ? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Re: Invalid clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi KhanhLa,

Just doing a little simple math on the data, the total cost is for the 16 valid clicks you received. The tool tip for invalid clicks is not available right now, but the tool tip for invalid click rate says:

Invalid click rate
This column provides data on the percentage of clicks filtered out of your total number of clicks (filtered + non-filtered clicks) during the reporting period.

This all tells me the (7) invalid clicks are not part of the (16) Clicks reported.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Re: Invalid clicks

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi KhanhLa,

The invalid clicks that you see reported in that "Invalid clicks" column are clicks that have been filtered out before they are charged to your account or added to your total number of clicks for a particular day or campaign. So you were right - the 16 clicks that you received do not include the 7 that were filtered out as invalid.

You can read more in our Help Center here: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6427&topic=16336&ctx=topic&path=15950-1...

I hope this helps!

Dori