AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Integrating Adwords and Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am managing adwords a/c using Mcc, each child a/c has its own analytics and adwords a/c which i have already integrated but when i acces these a/cs through mcc and choose analytics it ask me to signup for analytics when i have already done it !!!

Plz help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Integrating Adwords and Analytics

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Palolemhills,

Please check you have enabled the auto taging at adwords and please make sure adwords gmail account as admin user in Google analytics. Kindly read the  How to Link Google Analytics to Google Adwords Account for further help.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Palolemhills,

1. Did you try to follow these steps?
    http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704341

2. Can you upload a screenshot of the of this step ("when i acces these a/cs through mcc and choose analytics it ask me to signup for analytics") ? I'm almost sure you can choose a "already have an account" button...

Good Luck,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Palolemhills,

Please check you have enabled the auto taging at adwords and please make sure adwords gmail account as admin user in Google analytics. Kindly read the  How to Link Google Analytics to Google Adwords Account for further help.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Dinesh
My Blog