AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Individual Conversion Report?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is there any way to generate a conversion report where each row in the report has a unique campaign, adgroup, keyword and date?

Essentially I want to see say a list of conversions per day for the past 30 days broken down by keyword and also showing average position for that keyword for that day.  There would be my ideal columns:

Date, Campaign, Ad Group, Keyword, Average Position, Clicks, Conversions, Conversion Rate

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Individual Conversion Report?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Jeff,

As far as I know, there is not a way to see this exact combination of columns--but you can get pretty close! You can go to the Reports section at the top of your account and create a report that includes most of the columns--Conversion Action Name, Day, Conversion Rate, Campaign, Ad Group, and Keyword should be available all together. Average position looks to be the only column that could not be pulled into that particular combination, just because there would not be a distinct average position for any one conversion.

Cassie