AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Incomplete AdWords Linking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how to fix Incomplete AdWords Linking in Analytics? Let me clarify that in Admin everything is linked properly and until now we had no problem with that. I checked it and everything looks like before this notification. I would appreciate if anybody could explain.

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incomplete AdWords Linking

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Please use this forum for problems regarding analytics :

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/analytics/_EObfWzm1kI

I have the same problem and I can say in my case it is clearly a false alarm. I even checked with google chat support who have the ability to look directly in accounts, gave them my adwords ID and analytics ID and they said there is no reason for this notification to pop up.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Adrian B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adrian, I took a look over at the link that you left. So far there is no answer and the best answer is yours that I see. How would I go about checking with Google support? I am completely new with adwords and somewhat new with Google anaylitics. The site that I use for my webstore took a look and they said that my adwords is linked to analytics, so I do not know. Also, where do I go on Google analytics to check info from my Google adwords campaign. A BIG thanks!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ina

I fixed this by deleting the link group and re-adding.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.