AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Impressions shows but Clicks No shows , in Keyword column?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting problem in my campaign. Actually when I click on Keyword column then it shows impressions but clicks not show. Please help me out & tell me what is the reason behind this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Impressions shows but Clicks No shows , in Keyword column?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rashi,

Are you saying the 'clicks' column isn't visible? If so, you can add it from columns>customise columns.
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rashi V
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rashi

Assuming this is question about adwords not adword express, this happens may be you haven't got any clicks yet but you have got impressions. Simultaneously you should not have charge as well. Can you check whether any cost has been occurred in this campaign?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Can you clarify and tell if the Clicks Column isn't showing at all or if the Clicks showing as 0 ?

In case, the Clicks Column isn't showing, you might have to add that Column by choosing "Columns > Customize Columns > Performance > Clicks > Add "

You can also find the screenshot here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454071?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Thank You Smiley Happy