AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Importing Google Call Forwarding Conversions into Google Analytics

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hello Everyone,

I have a client with Google Call Forwarding set up on the website, and it is working nicely within Adwords. What I'd like to do is import these conversions into Google Analytics. I am not sure how to do this, any help would be much appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Importing Google Call Forwarding Conversions into Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As far as I know there's no way of importing AdWords conversions into GA, while Google Analytics Goals are usually available to be imported into AdWords.

However, there is a way to 1) see data for your Google Call Forwarding Conversions in AdWords and 2) Attribute value to those conversions. Seeing data should be possible at a) Campaign, b) ad group, c) ad and d) keyword level by navigating to any of those 4 tabs and Segmenting your data by Conversion Name. Attributing value is enabled by setting Google Forwarding Conversions Value during setup.

Hope this helps.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Have you found out any other information on this matter...as I have the exact same question. My client like to explore their "Leads" Generated" Dashboard quite frequently...daily if not more often...and this disconnect makes them think that they are receiving less leads than they truly are.....curious...thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@talexander - Have you considered 3rd party solutions? If your client is diligently checking their dashboard you may benefit from Cyfe (free or not free version). There are others.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.