AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Importing Analytics Goals and Transactions to AdWords Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have implemented Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager. I am able to see all the transactions and their details on Google Analytics since quite some time.

Recently, I imported this transaction to my linked adwords account. It has been more than 4 days but it is not showing any conversion and says No recent Conversions. It is not likely that we do not have any conversion in so many days? We have had thousands of transactions which we can see correctly in GA but are not reflected in Adwords.

Is there any way, I can check if the implementation is correct? What  should I do to debug the issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Re: Importing Analytics Goals and Transactions to AdWords Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kushal S sorry for the delay in replying.  Are you still having this problem?  Data imported from Analytics is not immediate - it can be 48 hours behind so it's possible you're now seeing that data coming in.

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry for delayed response. I was able to see the data after a delay of about a week.
Thanks for your help Jon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I come across this article but unfortunately it does not solve my question. Let´s see this example:

a) I have two AdWords accounts: one for doing Search and Remarketing campaigns, and other for doing Prospecting Display campaigns.

b) I have the second account because it is not possible to select the first click attribution model for Display (as it is possible to see when you create a conversion), so this is the only way to maximize the attributed conversions for Display Prospecting campaigns, with the downside of duplicating conversions between Prospecting Display and Search or Remarketing.

I´m importing Google Analytics transactions to the second account and it gets way less conversions than the similar Google AdWords goal. After reading this article, none of the reasons can justify my data discrepancy. Does Google Analytics attribute a conversion to only one Google AdWords? If so, it does so using the last (non direct) click attribution model?

Best regards,

Ricardo Franco