AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Importing Analytics Goals Into Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Need a fresh view on this - I must be missing something!

We have an account (with full Admin rights) used for both Google Analytics & Google Adwords. They are linked successfully and the Adwords data is appearing in Analytics. Analytics is making exactly one view available to Adwords, Adwords can see this view and has been linked to Analytics.

I know Adwords is sending conversions as they have been appearing in all of the Analytics reports you would expect.

Problem:

No matter what we do, or how long we wait after making a change, we can't see the Google Analytics Goals for the selected view as an import option in Google Adwords when clicking the button "Imported from Google Analytics". Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Importing Analytics Goals Into Adwords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
May be you have to share data between each Google products. You can find this setting in the account settings on analytics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No that has been set since day one.

I have kicked this up to Adwords support. I'm really starting to believe something beyond our control is the problem here as I have never had this problem in the past.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

I have to look at your account to solve the problem. You can share it through lastpass. Let me know if i need to take a look.

Thanks,
Siva.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Good morning.

StructuredPPC, please do not request that Community posters contact you off the forum or ask for access to their AdWords accounts. I am sure your intentions are good in this case but allowing a 'stranger' access to an AdWords account is generally an unsafe behavior and we discourage it.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

@Theresa_Zook
I am unaware of the community policies if any. I apologize.

@Convertology M

In this case i am unable to help. Please wait till someone comes to help.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

I understand--if you check the About option on the Community menu bar, you will see there's a link for Community Guidelines.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*