AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Import Several Offline Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'd like to know if it possible to import several offline conversions to one account/campaign?

for example: one for app install and one for post install event (let's say reached level 8)

If so, how will I see it in AdWords dashboard/reports? Can I choose to optimize only for one of them?

Many thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Import Several Offline Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daveos,

Yes, you can upload more than one offline conversion. 

You'll need to create a new conversion action for each kind of offline conversion you'd like to measure, such as "lead qualified" or a "deal won." You can measure as many offline conversion actions as you want.

If so, how will I see it in AdWords dashboard/reports? Can I choose to optimize only for one of them?

You can add the "Conversions" column to your report. Just click the "Columns" button, select "Customize columns" and then "Conversions" from the menu. Then apply the "Conversion action name" segment by clicking the "Segment" button, selecting "Conversions" from the dropdown menu, and then choosing "Conversion action name."

Now when you ask if you can optimize for one of them, I would say you can optimize for either one or both combined with online conversion if any.  Individually ? (Don't think it's possible, not sure though Smiley Indifferent). 

Source

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.