AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

If I have 3 websites, how do I get unique remarketing code for each website in one account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 websites. A main website, a micro site & a video url. I would like to set up remarketing for each URL. How do I set up this in adwords in one account?

If I have 3 websites, how do I get unique remarketing code for each website in one account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Erin, how are things?

Answering your post title: you just need to go over Shared Library > Audiences and get the tag from there to use on all three sites.

Personally, I wouldn't go this way. For me, I would install Google Analytics in which site, enable remarketing from inside Analytics and manage lists from individual Analytics account, and then import them over to Adwords by linking accounts.

Manage all three sites from one single remarketing tag could be troublesome and would not provide accurate data for you, like knowing which site has the biggest list of users (not naturally any way, you would have to separate the lists). 

If you choose to go with Analytics, this page might help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2444872?hl=en

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click