AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I wish to use google analytics measuring results - have one but unsure about what email I signed up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone... newbie here Smiley Happy

I wish to use google analytics measuring results - I already signed up for google analytics but unsure about what email I used to sign up for google analytics. I have several gmail accounts, is there a way to find out which email i used to sign up for google analytics.

Does google analytics send me update reports automatically  to an email address I specify I want it being sent too or if does not do so is there a way for me to request from google analytics to send me updated reports to  a specific email address.

What I am confused about, is if I have different gmail email addresses, does this cause an issue for me at all with google analytics ? Not sure if I should be posting this questino in this forum or some other forum, If I am in the wrong forum to post this question my apology and maybe you can suggest where it should be placed in the future for questions relating to google analytics ?

signed up for

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I wish to use google analytics measuring results - have one but unsure about what email I signed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ppcnewbie,

First, welcome to the Adwords Community.  You are slightly correct that there may be a better forum for Analytics information and you can find that here:  http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

However, since Adwords and Analytics are so tightly linked, perhaps we can assist you a bit.

Short of checking each login, I'm not sure how you can find out which account you used for signup - Perhaps contacting Analytics support will help.  I don't have that information for you - you may have more luck in the Analytics forum for this question.  You can try this form but it asks for login information: http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/request.py?contact_type=regain_access

Yes, you can specify email addresses for reports to be sent to, there is no problem with doing that...once you have access to your account.

I'm not sure what you mean by problems but generally, having multiple logins for different Google products is fine if it works for you (Note: multiple Adwords accounts may NOT be okay but that is for a separate discussion).  Here is some further information about organizing your analytics accounts:  http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1009618

Hope this helps a little.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I wish to use google analytics measuring results - have one but unsure about what email I signed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You can always just try to login to Analytics with your various gmail accounts and see where it takes you. Unless you have hundreds of them... and you can indeed e-mail reports to yourself in Analytics just like in AdWords but you'll find more information about both topics in the Analytics forum that Tom posted about.