AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I want to transfer Analytics data from one url to another url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello every one,

I have a question if any on can help me.

I have a blogger blog for example xyz.blogspot.com I use google analytics on it from 2009. Now i add custom domain on it for example abc.com so I want that when i go in analytics account so the all previous record of traffic for xyz.blogspot.com show as the record of abc.com from 2009 and then i can remove xyz.blogspot.com from analytics account without losing all previous traffic history.

I want it because now i want to sale my xyz.blogspot.com with custome domain abc.com on flippa so when flippa try to collect traffic data from analytics automatically so it show 0 visits on abc.com because i do not install analytics code of abc.com profile and i use old xyz.blogspot.com's analytics code. So i think if i change data from xyz.blogspot.com to abc.com so flippa can collect real data instead of showing only 0 visits.

Also sorry for my bad english.

Thank you.

Re: I want to transfer Analytics data from one url to another url

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Please post your question on the Analytics forum. This forum is for AdWord questions only. 

Thanks, 

Mini