AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I want to export 193300 rows to excel from my AdWords dashboard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to export 193300 rows to excel from my AdWords dashboard, with keywords and device details. At a time its following me to only import 500 rows.

When i download only keywords it downalods the whole list of keywords but when i select the segment device it downloads only first 500 rows, how do i get all of 193300 rows ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to export 193300 rows to excel from my AdWords dashboard?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi 247,

I believe you may be mistaken. When you download a keyword report with segmentation by device, the report that is generated is a list of all keywords on the search network that received an impression during that time period.

So it is not downloading the first 500 rows, but rather each keyword, segmented by device, that received an impression during the selected time period. As far as I know there is no way to get it to download a report showing all keywords that have no data for a segmentation, that being said though, why would you want 193300 rows of nothing?

I have attempted to restrict the report in any way I can to just the first 500 rows and have not been able to generate a report on the AdWords dashboard to just the first 500 rows. So I am not sure how you are doing this in the case that I am mistaken and you have some setting on that I was unaware of.

Let me know if this helps at all,or perhaps walk me through what you are doing so I can better diagnose why you are only getting 500 rows (if it is not the case I stated above)

Good Luck

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi 247 A,

I agree with Clyton here, the report you are trying to pull will give you data for every keyword that received an impression for the selected time period and not every keyword present in your account.

I tried replicating what you have described here and I was able to download a report of up to 5000 cells in excel that had data for every keyword that received traction during a selected time period.

If you are still facing an issue with getting segmented data, i suggest you do this procedure for every campaign one after another. It may seem too tiresome but its an option you can give a try.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Also agreeing with Clynton Smiley Happy You may be thinking of Google Analytics, which will only export the amount of rows that are currently viewing? AdWords should export all rows.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clyton,

Thanks for the reply :
But here what we are trying to do is :
I had to extarct data for last 6 months , for all the keywords in my account. Against which, against every keyword i wanted the device type, clicks, impressions, costs and CTR.
But Adwords just allows me to extarct data rows of 500 (rows) once, then manually i have to change the page and extarct for other 500 rows.
This is quite cumbersome process as i have 2 lac keywords in my account. So i had to change 200 pages manualy and extract the data.
I heard there are some API's which can do it but not sure about it nor had time to implement that.
So cannot i download all the keywords device info, ctr, clicks, cost and impressions in one go ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No Amy i was talking about Adwords letself

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi 247,

Not sure what is happening here but let me walk you through what I did to recieve a report with all keywords that recieved an impression in one download.

ensure that All online campaigns on the left is selected
change the date range in the top right hand corner to desired time period
Select keywords tab in the middle of the screen
Just below the Keyword tab select the drop down labelled segment.
Select device as a segmentation
Click the download report button (down arrow pointing to a line) next to the search bar just up and to the roght of the segment drop down.
Click the blue download button that appears.

AdWords will then download you a report of every single keyword in your account that received an impression during the selected period segmented by device.

Hope this helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So like this i can just download only 500 rows and a report of 14000 keywords at the max.
But i have like 2lacs keywords and i am unable to download everything in one go.