AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I initially put the wrong conversion value in adwords, how can I change past conversions...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I first started the adwords account, I had the wrong covnersion value for a bout a week. How can I change or affect past conversions that had the wrong value assigned to them, so that they reflect their real worth, and so that my overall Conversion value numbers are correct?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lauren s
August 2016

Re: I initially put the wrong conversion value in adwords, how can I change past conversions...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Lauren,

Unfortunately, you are not able to change the values of conversions once they are in the AdWords interface. Mistakes happen and unfortunately the wrong value will be associated with that week.

There is one possibility to upload the values with an import goal in the conversions tool of AdWords, but this requires a lot of work including having the Google Click ID of the those who converted as well as the other details necessary. You can learn more about the Google Click ID here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

Let me know if this helps!

Nick