AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I have over 4000 clicks on one page alone, yet no response from you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I personally know people who clicked on ad's on my Blog.  I went out and got people in shops, the street, friends, a lot of corner standing, getting people to click and buy and at least leave their personal information with the vendors yet you say I have made $5.00 a mere 5 bucks.  I am going to get legal advice if you don't supply me with a plausible explanation.  10 years I have been with you and in that time I have tried to get help.  you send people like me around in circles with your stupid help pages that do not help at all.. I still don't know what to put at the top of a blog page (html script) of Java) every time I go to verify a page you wont WHY? when I follow your so called help pages.  I put all the bits you send, but nothing, "Oh sorry 4000 clicks on pages unverified.  "Who is scamming whom.  I asked via the web if I was the only one with this problem, low and behold thousands of people answered, all with the same problem... your help pages don't help, and between you Google and the Company's... are making a killing at our expense...   and we bloggers try our hearts out... only to see you get richer, and us poorer... aren't you wealthy enough to let us earn some.  or will a class action world wide wake you up??? It can be done. "so were is my 10 years worth of money you owe me????

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have over 4000 clicks on one page alone, yet no response from yo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Trancemorrow,

From your question I am assuming that you are running adsense ads on your blog and you have questions related to that.

If that is the case, then please post your question at the AdSense help forum for expert advice.

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense