AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I have linked to analytics from adwords, still will not work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have linked analytics to adwords. I am still unable to login to analytics. A blank screen appears when I click on analytics from adwords. I had this set up previously until a week ago this was working. I have logged in and out of mail.google and adwords, in case this was the problem, but it still will not work. I have also tries to login to analytics separately from adwords. It is not showing an incorrect password or username, just a blank page underneath the top section with no error message.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have linked to analytics from adwords, still will not work

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Liz,

Try clearing your cache.... and let us know.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Liz B ! Welcome to the Community !

After scanning for an answer for the simmilar problem described in the Analytics forum here , by dozens of users , it seems that the problem might be caused by a plug-in like "Ad Block Plus" that stops analytics javascript from loading.

Just uninstall that plug-in if you have it in your browser.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/analytics/Y7PEo5my44Q

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liz B
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz,

Follow the instructions given above.. I think by clearing your cookies and cache memory it'll work.

I would suggest you to check it at Incognito Window (In Chrome) or Start Private Browsing at Firefox.

I hope it helps!
Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anand

Thank you this has worked. It appears that the incognito option needs to be used by anyone else using the same computer, or this problem will occur.

Regards

Liz