AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I can't find my campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't find my campaigns.. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't find my campaign.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sandee,

Paused or removed campaigns will not be visible when "All Enabled' option is selected in the Campaign tab.

If that is the case then change the setting to 'All but removed', you will find your campaigns.

All But Removed.jpg

Revert if this is not solving your issue.

Deepak

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Sandee,
To add to Deepak's great answer, if you're having trouble finding your Ad when you search for relevant Keywords, the link below has several steps to check.  

In short, you can always try the AdWords Ad Diagnostic Tool and that should tell you why your Ads aren't showing.  When logged into your AdWords Account, go to the Diagnostic Tool and search for your Keywords.  The system should give you an exact reason why you're not seeing your Ads.

What to do when you can't find your AdWords Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't get to that page. I'm on a different computer.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Sandee,
You should be able to get any Google page and sign in with your username and password in order to access your AdWords Account and/or try to the Ad Diagnostic Tool.

If you're logging on from a shared computer, or a computer that is not yours, I suggest you make sure that the browser does not save your username and password.

Sign into Google AdWords

Ad Preview & Diagnostic Tool