AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am working on a school project! I have to send an excel sheet with my campaign's keywords analisis

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From "columns' I should select "quality score" then to select "more options" but I cannot find it. My "columns" tab is not doing anything, well, actually is having "customs" and "modify columns" but these don't help me. I need quick help to do my project. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

I am working on a school project! I have to send an excel sheet with my campaign's keywords analisis

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ana D,

If you click on Keywords and then Columns and then Modify Columns, you can click on Attributes and then on the Quality Score feature, which would add it to your columns/dashboard. 

However, to get a downloadable list of your keywords, you need to click on Reports (top of page) then click on Pre-defined Reports, then Basic, then Keyword. Or you can click the download link (two over from Columns) on the keyword dashboard and pick Excel as your source. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ana,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do. If you are trying to add quality score to a keyword report then here are the steps I would take:

1. Within the keywords tab click the "columns" box and select "modify columns"

2. Under "Select Metrics" click on "Attributes"

3. Scroll down to quality score and click the arrow to add it to your report

*Also note that within the keyword tab there are 3 sets of data to view: keywords, negative keywords, and search terms. These appear as grey boxes directly underneath the main tabs for campaign, ad group, keywords, etc. Make sure you have selected "keywords".

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks, I am working on it right now!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't get the quality score column in my report excel format table. I have to copy this column and to paste to my project excel sheet. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did with all other columns because I followed J Clemens's advice (the second one because the first one didn't work), but this particular column is not showing in Reports tab. Please help!Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Ana D,

That is odd. Did you try the report method or download from dashboard? 

And is it the last column and being dropped in Excel or did you drag the placement of the quality score column further in on the layout?

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All other columns I needed I was able to download in excel format. Finally I was able to download the Quality score column, but my keywords are in different order and I cannot copy/paste because of that. I am trying to add number manually, but the spreadsheet is giving me error. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Ana D,

Do you have zoom or enlarged font display set up for web browser or computer?

Did you try the report method or download from dashboard? 

And is it the last column and being dropped in Excel or did you drag the placement of the quality score column further in on the layout?

Kind Regards,

James