AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am not getting conversions but clicks from all the campaigns?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am using adwords campaigns from past 2 weeks for "Health care" related website.This is completely for doctors. I am not getting conversions but clicks from each campaign.

Here are the details:

Currently maintaining 3 campaigns

Impressions per day: 300+

Clicks: 2 to 3 clicks

Budget: 1$ per day 

TypeSmiley Frustratedearch network only

Bid strategy: Focus on clicks, manual maximum CPC bidding

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am not getting conversions but clicks from all the campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prashanti,
First of all, think of AdWords as an advertisement in a magazine for a coffee shop. You can get people to come to your shop, but if you've nothing inside, or you only sell clothes, nobody is going to buy anything. Think of AdWords as getting your customer into the shop. Getting them to buy is up to you. There's a million (literally) articles online about conversion rate optimization. Google can't do all the work for you Smiley Happy If it could, it wouldn't be offering it's product to the public!

Second of all, your budget, clicks and traffic is nowhere near high enough to get an accurate idea of your conversion rate. You're looking at 60-90 clicks a MONTH! A good rule of thumb would be to measure your conversion rate over 1000 clicks (many will say it's a little less) before making any decision. You're going to need to spend more and get more clicks before any conclusion can be drawn about your conversions.

Re: I am not getting conversions but clicks from all the campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Which type of match can i use in the keywords
Either Broad or phrase or exact? Which type is more advantageous?
Can you please suggest?