AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am being charged for views and impressions but my I havent seen and neither my staff has our ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am being charged for views and impressions but my I havent seen and neither my staff has our ad

Now we dont even know if our ads are working or not 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am being charged for views and impressions but my I havent seen and neither my staff has our a

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Forever21mena,

Can you be more specific on your question so the community can help?

What kind of ads are your running?

Info

Re: I am being charged for views and impressions but my I havent seen and neither my staff has our a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the Reply
I am running youtube Video Ads in 5 countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have uploaded my videos for instream ads etc

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Assuming that your location is in one of the countries that the campaign is being targeted. If Adwords is showing you impression data then your ads are definitely running. Can you check for specfic placements that are running your ads and then try to catch your ads on those? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi forever21mena and welcome,

If you are running youtube video ads inside Adwords, the best option to review your stats would be to look at the reporting section. And for that , go to respective campaign, click on targets and you will see how your video ad has performed in terms of various targets like Demographics, Topics, Interests etc...

Similarly, if you segment the data by format, you will various divisions of formats like in-search, in-stream etc.., and how the video ad has performed in those formats. Additionaly, you can segment by devices, and network as well to see more insights.

One important criteria which is important is that you should have linked your youtube account with this campaign to get much more insights.

As such there is no video Ad Preview Tool available to check your ads, but I think you should be trusting the data which Adwords is showing you as I mentioned above.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have my staff in all countries in which I am plaing the ad for they checked the ad for 6 hours in stretch but none saw even a single ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My accounts are linked , and I have set all the options for demographics , topics , interests etc. I am getting impressions and views BUT I cant see the ad and my staff cant see that , And sometimes we are supposed to show to our colleagues on what criteria we are spending on , and sometimes they want Test and Sample and thats not available , If 20000 people can see my ad why we didnt saw 1 ad??

Its quite confusing