AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am added adwords conversion tracking code in success page for magento website,but it is unverified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please suggest me this issue

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: I am added adwords conversion tracking code in success page for magento website,but it is unveri

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Epos,

This status(unverified) will continue to be shown until you get a conversion in real time, through adwords ads.
As soon as any user converts through adwords ads, it will start showing conversion counts.

Also, I recommend you to cross check the adwords conversion tracking code on the success page via Google tag assistant (Google chrome Extension), which will guide you whether the code has been implemented correctly or not.

In case if the code is incorrect, this tool will help to you to rectify it by displaying all the errors within that code.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: I am added adwords conversion tracking code in success page for magento website,but it is unveri

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Epos,

This status(unverified) will continue to be shown until you get a conversion in real time, through adwords ads.
As soon as any user converts through adwords ads, it will start showing conversion counts.

Also, I recommend you to cross check the adwords conversion tracking code on the success page via Google tag assistant (Google chrome Extension), which will guide you whether the code has been implemented correctly or not.

In case if the code is incorrect, this tool will help to you to rectify it by displaying all the errors within that code.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

I am added adwords conversion tracking code in success page for magento website,but it is unverified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

I'm setting one conversion pixel to verify my website with google tag, Google tag assistant shows my implementation works fine. While the conversion pixel shows unverified, and my call-only ads are disapproved for an Unverified phone number. How could I fix this? Coz call only ads never give a viewer chance to see the website and get a real conversion?

Best,

Emma

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Emma G,

Have you used the same mobile number on the website as text?

Go through the help file: Expand Unverified phone number troubleshooter

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit,

Yes, I also tried to add the phone number text on the page, while still disapproved. Do that mean I only have one choice to link the google console with adwords account?

Best,

Emma

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Are you using the call extension or call only ads?

Are you using a separate landing page as final url where the same number is not available as text?

Final url is the most convenient method for phone number verification. 

Make some edits to call only ad and/or delete and add call extension again for re-verification.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I use call-only ads. Google support contact me just now, and approve my ads with manual checking. Seems like their Machine Learning still has a long way to go.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Good to hear, have a good day !

Regards