AdWords
950 members online now
950 members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I Cant see my Ad word campaigns, Keyword results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I paused my Ad word campaign yesterday(Nov, 24). but when i checked my account, I don't see any campaign information or keyword results that used o be there before.Please help.

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aveen,

Are you using the setting 'All enabled campaigns' in your campaign tab?

Change that to 'All' campaigns (above the red +Campaign button) and you will find all the paused campaigns.

Let us know if the issue is something else.

Deepak

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Aveen K,

Just below the campaigns tab on the AdWords dashboard/UI, click the tab(all enabled campaigns) and select all/all but removed to access the paused campaigns and associated data.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you very much for your responses.

I filtered campaigns (All, All but removes) but i still don't see my previous campaigns. I ran my campaign for over a month and now i want to run campaign limiting to the highest clicked keywords but i don't have any data. This is concerning as i can't spend again for broad campaign.

Thank you in advance.