AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Huge Fall in Traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From last two-three weeks the traffic on our website(Fundoodata.com) has decreased by 4,000-5,000./ day. In organic searches where we were on 2nd or 3rd no., have now moved at the end of the page..or in some searches in 3rd or 4th pages. According to some reports, what we have got to know is that google has made some algorithm changes or has launched some kind of update.  

We have one more website of our sister concern salesjobs.fundoodata.com prior to this update we were at 1st or 2nd page, but now it seems that google has forgot that there is any site by this name & has vanished all results related to this from organic searches.   So, please suggest what we should do to get back to the same level..

Anyone else is also facing the same problem..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Huge Fall in Traffic

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

It seems that your problem is not related to Adwords, so here might not be the best place to ask how to solve it. However, I think you should verify your website in Google Webmaster Tools and check there for messages from Google. You will probably have there a message related to "massive change in traffic for top url" or maybe "Unnatural Inbound Links". Then search on Google how to fix the particular problem you might have.

Adwords has no connection with organic traffic.

Re: Huge Fall in Traffic

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
... although, maybe you'll want to consider running an AdWords campaign now, in light of your recent traffic shortfall! On a serious note I do hope that you get resolution of your problem.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+