AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to use conversion tracker for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am planning to implement conversion tracker for my online marketing and would like to understand which way of tracking would be feasible for my business.

In my business, the Customers click my ads, see my number in the website and they make a call for service

In general, the clicks can be viewed in adwords stats itself and I would like to track against which keyword I am getting a call.

Note:- I am not using call to extensions or Ad extensions.

Can anyone help me out how to track my calls against which keyword we are getting calls.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishwa

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to use conversion tracker for my business

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

I think this trick might be good for you:

HOW TO MEASURE PHONE CALLS ON YOUR WEBSITE

Its NOT perfect - but it can give you some insights....

Good luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your tips.

It throws some light on my attempt.

Is there any other way we can track it.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

THere are plenty of call tracking solutions out there, at least on the US market.

I´d start here:

http://www.google.com/analytics/apps/results?category=Phone%20Call%20Tracking

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

There are some great insights to be gained from using call tracking - especially if a phone call is most likely to be the visitor's action.

As David says there are all kinds of services - just be sure to check all the charges. Ask about set up fees, connection fees and per minute fees.

Also make sure that they offer you a big enough pool of numbers (if they use a number pool) so that you don't run out of numbers after three or four calls....