AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to track conversions for ajax form implementing tag manager code ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i am having problem with the tracking of my ajax form fill up's for the landing page http://www.advertisementindia.com/Documents/CAMPAIGN/

i already tried implementing it and i hope i had done all correct creation of the tags and published them. but i cannot still find the conversions in my interface. where i am getting the leads thorugh that form. this is the particular landing page used for the paid search only. so any one please guide me step by step process of creating and tracking tags for this particular page

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harikesh R
September 2015

Re: How to track conversions for ajax form implementing tag manager co

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harikesh R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Deepak

thanks for the suggestion. i had tried creating the same by following the above article only.. but i am unable to track them still

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Harikesh r 

Have you tried it with preview and debug mode in GTM? if yes can you paste screenshot of what you see there?/

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
um.. nik its done now.. you told to check box the wait options which are available in creating new rule. but my landing page's thank you message will be shown immediately after clicking the submit button. so i created another tag without check boxing those wait options. then it started showing conversions on my adwords dashboard. any ways your article had gave good knowledge about tracking using tag manager code.

Thank you

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey
Thanks for update I am happy you could figure it out
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog