AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to track conversion when run A/B testing ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Every one,

I want to track my website conversion . I run the A/B testing campaign with 2 Different ad groups with 2 urls. I have 4 products into my website .

Group 1st destination url is my home page url like: abc(.)com

Group 2nd destination url is my product url like: (abc(.)com/automate-rent-payments)

I want to track all the conversions separately mean if anybody click my 1st ad group ad and come through home page and complete the process any of my product. So how I track that conversion separately. My exact question is how we track conversion for Home page and Product pages separately when run A/B testing based on 2 different urls .

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to track conversion when run A/B testing ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aravind,

The conversion will be recorded against respective ads which were clicked. So you will get to know which ad was clicked and the landing page.

You can also use the 'Destination URL' report in the 'Dimensions' tab to check this data.

A rather better way of landing page testing will be by using Google Analytics content experiment. With content experiment you can give equal opportunity to both the landing pages.

You can find more details about content experiments in the link below.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1745147

Hope this helps,

Deepak