AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to track a campaign's hourly average position per device

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I have been trying to track my campaigns average position in mobile on a hourly basis. Can anyone please help me out accessing that information?

Cheers!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

In AdWords, go to the "Campaigns" tab and add all the columns that you want included, like average position. Then click the Download button and in the "Download and schedule report" add two segments: Time > Hour of day AND Device. The resulting report should provide you what you are looking for. More automated ways exist as well.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jim, thanks a lot for your reply. I was wondering if there is a way to see it on Adwords interface through settings, without scheduling or downloading a report. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melis E
June

Re: How to track a campaign's hourly average position per device

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

No, not within the Campaigns section of AdWords because it requires multiple segments. However, you can create a report (more info here) which is accessible within the interface. Here is a sample one that I created that should match your requirements:

Captureafdsgdsf.PNG 

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: How to track a campaign's hourly average position per device

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is really helpful, thank you very much Jim!