AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to track Google Shopping Keywords in Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need to know how can i track Google shopping keywords in my google Analytics account? Its Show Just * Astrik & value but need to know keywords which keyword provides clicks & impressions. Can any one please help me out from these.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kosha S
September 2015

Re: How to track Google Shopping Keywords in Analytics?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Kosha,

Shopping campaigns don't work with keywords, at least not in the same way that search or display campaigns work with them. You can't enter (or see) keyword information, instead, information is taken from your merchant center feed to decide when to show your ad. (negative keywords are possible though)

It is however possible to see the search term that was used when your ad was clicked on:

• in AdWords there is a Search term dimension where you can see this information
  • In Analytics there is the Matched Search Query dimension

Hope this helps!

Ken

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kosha S
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Kosha,

Shopping campaigns don't work with keywords, at least not in the same way that search or display campaigns work with them. You can't enter (or see) keyword information, instead, information is taken from your merchant center feed to decide when to show your ad. (negative keywords are possible though)

It is however possible to see the search term that was used when your ad was clicked on:

• in AdWords there is a Search term dimension where you can see this information
  • In Analytics there is the Matched Search Query dimension

Hope this helps!

Ken

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ken,

I got the answer thanks a lot.

Thanks,
Kosha Shah