AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to track CC AVENUE PAGE IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS? URGENT

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Analytics Lovers, I need one help on urgent basis. Actually i am running e-commerce website. My website is integrate with cc-avenue third party payment gateway. Is it possible to track how many visitors went through that particular cc avenue my payment store page.I Checked in analytics it is not showing. I set up goals also but it wont showing. After that i checked in stackoverflow they said some referral traffic came through third party payment gateway. I am using third party e-commerce platform martjack. Is it possible to track in martjack How many visitors went through that cc avenue page. And google support says it is cross domain tracking. Google Support provides some information primary domain and secondary domain. We need implement tracking codes primary domain as well as third party payment gateway also. But cc avenue they wont accept any GATC. So please help me on this. Actually i am running adwords campaign. so that i need to track ccavenue third payment gateway page.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author venkatesh s
September 2015

Re: How to track CC AVENUE PAGE IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS? URGENT

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Venkatesh,

To be honest with you, if your third party payment gateway let the users go to that particular site (which I think is the case), then you need to set up Cross domain tracking primarily to track visits, sessions using Google Analytics.

Here are more details on how to set up Cross Domain tracking:- https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034342

To implement this with your third party support (whether they allow it or not), you will have to get in touch with them for proper implementation.

Apart from this, I would certainly encourage you to re-post this over dedicated Google Analytics forum for better clarification:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Venkatesh,
CC-Avenue never allowed any tracking parameter. I would suggest you make 2 different goals in your analytics. Create Goal 1:
Landing Page> Product Page>Customer Details Page> After that CC avanue page( you not able to track)
Goal 2- Landing Page> Product Page>Customer Details Page> After payment on cc revenue redirect the user on your Thankyou Page> Thankyou Page

This way you can track the user how many bounce from customer details page & how many bounce from cc avenue page.
Note: On thankyou page also put up the Adwords conversion code. so you can also track the conversion in adwords.
I think this help you resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Jitender
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author venkatesh s
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Venkatesh,

To be honest with you, if your third party payment gateway let the users go to that particular site (which I think is the case), then you need to set up Cross domain tracking primarily to track visits, sessions using Google Analytics.

Here are more details on how to set up Cross Domain tracking:- https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034342

To implement this with your third party support (whether they allow it or not), you will have to get in touch with them for proper implementation.

Apart from this, I would certainly encourage you to re-post this over dedicated Google Analytics forum for better clarification:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

Pankaj

How to track CC AVENUE PAGE IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS? URGENT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Venkatesh,

Hope you are well. I am currently facing the same problem of loosing ecommerce tracking on my website that uses CCAvenue. Did you manage to sort out this issue? Any pointers will help. Thanks so much.

Regards,

Priyanka