AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to setup a conversion tracking for placements and keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, I started a campaign in the display network and I want to see from which keywords are the conversions coming and from which websites also. I set up a conversion tracking into my paypal thank you page, is that enough to see what I want?

Thats at the bottom of stats when I go to adgroup/display network/placements. Notice that it doesn't show that there is a conversion on the "all eligible placements". Nonetheless it shows that there IS a conversion on the others. Neither I can find from which placement is rhe conversion because when I scroll up an look up at all the placements there are only 0s

original.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to setup a conversion tracking for placements and keywords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mincho,

Thanks for your post! 

Yes it sounds to me like you have set up conversion tracking correctly, and it should record conversions from keywords and from various placements in your Display Network campaign. 

In your screenshot, there is a small arrow pointing upwards beside the heading 'Converted Clicks'. If you click the heading 'Converted Clicks' again to switch the arrow to point downwards, you should see the placement with the conversion at the top of your list. 

I hope this helps!