AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to see when you linked an AdWords account to your MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My question is how to see when you linked an AdWords account to your MCC account?

The reason I am asking this is because I wanted to find out my true spend that will count towards my Google Partner status.

Thank you for your help,

Jared

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to see when you linked an AdWords account to your MCC account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jared,
Can you not just LOOK inside your MCC account to see if an AdWords account is linked to it? Struggling to decipher exactly what you mean otherwise.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

You request the link by entering the CID and sending the message. Once the account owner (or someone with the proper authority) logs in to their account and approves the link, it will appear in the MCC interface.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay I will try to be more clear about my question. 

I want to be to see the exact date an account accepted my invitation to my MCC account.  This will allow me to figure out what my actual spend would be over the last 90 days. The reason why is because the campaign that was added was already active and spending money before I took it over. When I log on to my MCC I see all of that new account's spend even if it was before they were added to my MCC account. 

I could be asking for too much...

Thank you,

Jared

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jared J
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Does it show up in the change management tool? As far as I know, it's in there.

You could alternatively search your deleted email to see when it was accepted.

Also, the partner console should tell you or at least indicate to you where you are on 90 day spend, even if it doesn't give exact figures.