AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to see the destination URL for an ad/keyword?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

How can I see what the destination URL is for a keyword or an ad?

I can't find it anywhere and I want to verify where traffic is being sent to and cross reference it against the QS.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to see the destination URL for an ad/keyword?

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Drew,

One of the easiest ways to do this is to navigate to the Campaigns tab and then click the Ads tab.

If you then go into into the ad itself (as if you were going to edit it), you will see the destination URL in bottom left corner of the window that appears.

Let me know if this gives you what you were looking for.

ANP
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Drew,

If you are using the keywords level destination URL, then you can able to see the destination URL at keywords level in landing page column. For this, Add Column at keyword levels.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm evaluating low QS keywords for a website, and it would help to be able to see what the landing page was quickly (there are a lot of keywords) so that I can evaluate what the landing page experience is like.

Since QS is my filter, I think I need to look at keywords.

I'm hoping there is a method to be able to optimize this account efficiently.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm guessing that the campaign owner is not using keyword level destination URLs, because the column is active but all the cells are empty.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Still could use some help with this.

How do I know which keywords are associated with which ad? I'm not seeing how to really tie this together tightly. Can't all keywords trigger all ads? And yet, different ads can have different destination URLs? There seems to be a hole here.

Perhaps this is why the keyword-level destination URL was created which you spoke of Rakesh?