AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to see my Mobile Stats properly?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to figure this out by myself way too long so I decided to ask your professional advice :-)

My question consists in 2 parts

1. I am running several mobile campaigns, all targeting the same page. The difference between the links is the 'info=campaign code' part.

I am interested to find out which mobile devices/brands convert best per campaign. Which steps should I take to see these results providing I am using a goal to measure the conversions?

2. When I click my Goal Set on any stats results page I always find the conversion rate number instead of the actual number of conversions, is there a way for me to change that? 

Thank you and have a great day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How to see my Mobile Stats properly?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Those questions are more Analytics than AdWords-related, but I´ll try to give you an answer anyway

IN order to solve both problems in one act, I´d create a custom report with Metric "Goal completions" and Dimensions [report type must be Explorer] Campaign => MObile device

You can see All Goal Completions on the first tab in the row of a standard report [before Goal sets tabs] But that will be ALL Goal Completions aggregated

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Those questions are more Analytics than AdWords-related, but I´ll try to give you an answer anyway

IN order to solve both problems in one act, I´d create a custom report with Metric "Goal completions" and Dimensions [report type must be Explorer] Campaign => MObile device

You can see All Goal Completions on the first tab in the row of a standard report [before Goal sets tabs] But that will be ALL Goal Completions aggregated

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi David,

thank you for your reply!

To make sure I understand you properly. I select the Goals/Overview under the Conversions link (left hand side) followed by selecting the Goals Completed located under the Explorer Tab?

I am not quite seeing the things I want to see, I am looking at the devices and the goal conversion rate (No numbers unfortunately) and so far I am unable to filter these results by landing page. (I'd like to filter my results by 'info=campaign1' etc 

I apologize if I misread your solution David, I appreciate everyones time a lot!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Are you refering to my first or second answer?

For the first one, just click "Custom" in the top orange bar and create the report

For the second one, for example, choose Advertising - AdWords (left side, under Traffic sources) and, if you have Goals set up, just above the graph you´ll see some tabs, by default "Site usage" is choosen, and you´ll have "Goal completions" as a column there