AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to see if my bid is enough to show PLA ads all day?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I need to ensure my bid is high enough to display my PLA ads all day, I don't want to meet my daily limit early in the day. I have read a few articles from cpcstrategy.com about using Adwords email alerts or Google Analytics see when your ads were active. I don't understand how to setup email alerts to notify me when my daily limit has been hit and in Analytics if I choose to see by "clicks per hour" is that accurate enough? OR am I missing the boat completely. Please help me to setup the proper reporting or a way to see the proper data.
Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason P
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jason,

In AdWords, go to the Dimensions tab for your shopping campaign, then select Time > Hour. You can see the performance of your ads broken down to each hour of the day. You can do this for a single day or a period of time.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason P
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jason,

In AdWords, go to the Dimensions tab for your shopping campaign, then select Time > Hour. You can see the performance of your ads broken down to each hour of the day. You can do this for a single day or a period of time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That works perfectly, thanks!