AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to see all Daily Caps in MCC for all Clients?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to create a budget tracker for our MCC which has over 100 active clients. I want to be able to run a daily report and plug those numbers into an excel doc which essentially tells you whether or not you should increase/decrease your daily cap to stay on track for the remainder of the month. If a client has $5k/month budget and we're more than halfway through by the 10th day of the month, what's the current daily spend? Because, likely, if it's being sent daily, then the budget was adjusted perhaps the day before and therefore does not need to be adjusted again.  I can't find the columns in the My Client Center reporting tab. Any other way?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tera B
September 2015

Re: How to see all Daily Caps in MCC for all Clients?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Budgets are set at the campaign level, which is why budget reporting is at the campaign level.

If this is what you want, but you want it at the account level, I'm afraid you'll probably have to do some manual manipulation of your data to get the campaigns in the various accounts summed for a total budget cap vs spend.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I would use the Client Reporting in the MCC.

Run the Campaign report for all your clients, and select the "daily budget" option from the list of Attributes so that the report displays the current daily spending cap.*  also select "Cost" from the Performance Statistics list, to see the total spend MTD.

If that doesn't answer your question, perhaps I don't understand what you're asking?

* That figure is not stored--if you double your daily spend at some point, the number will show that it's always been the higher figure. It's up to you to keep track of when you make that kind of change.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This works but it doesn't pull it at the overall account level. It's for each individual client. Ideally I would be able to pull the daily budget set for each client instead of each campaign.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tera B
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Budgets are set at the campaign level, which is why budget reporting is at the campaign level.

If this is what you want, but you want it at the account level, I'm afraid you'll probably have to do some manual manipulation of your data to get the campaigns in the various accounts summed for a total budget cap vs spend.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's what I figured - I was just hoping I was missing something. Thanks anyways!