AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to review uploaded conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need to check the number of  uploaded yesterday with date = 3/10/2015

Conversion Action  Report shows the following date: http://joxi.ru/zAN084oC6Vo9m9.jpg

but when I go to to Conversions>>Search Funnel i see other values for the same date =3/10/2015

http://joxi.ru/L21LylOHgWjomX.jpg

pkease clarify what should I do so as to see conversions number uploaded for 3/10/2015

Thanks,

Anna

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to review uploaded conversions

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your question. 

The search funnel report can show you different values because of the way it works compared to the normal Conversion report :

- the search funnel report doesn't include display campaign conversions

-It also attributes conversions to the day of the conversion while the normal report attributes it to the day of the click. So if someone clicked on your ad on the 9th of March and made the conversion later on, on the 10th, the normal report would show it on the 9th while the search funnel would show it for the 10th. 

Hope this clarifies. 

Cheers,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ishan,

Thanks for your respose.
However, if you look at my example in the initial post, you will see that I see more values in conversison column in the normal report(that is based on the day of the click) and less data in the conversion report for the same date. How could it be?
for example,
as you see I checked values on March 11th and selected March 10th in both reports
How can I see total # of conversion in the normal report > total # of conversion in the search funnel when there were no new conversions uploaded since March 10th?

Thanks,
Anna

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Anna,

Hope you had a pleasant weekend!

Do you have any of those conversions from display? Search funnel wont include any display campaign conversions while the normal report would. Can you check to confirm that?

Best,
Ishan