AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to install conversion tracking code if register and confirmation page is on the same page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear all,

I'm trying to install conversion tracking code for my client's site: 

http://my.soha.vn/game/tamquoc?ref=2

We want to track conversion number and conversion rate from AdWords when people register a new user. As you'll see, when i click " Đăng ký" button, a dialog appears. You register via this dialog. After finishing this process, this page return a message: Congratulations, you've successfully create a new account... on this dialog again. It means that we don't have a confirmation page to install tracking code. 

How can i solve this problem?

I highly appreciate all your solutions.

Thank you !

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to install conversion tracking code if register and confirmation page is on the same page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi dongn; welcome;

The best solution would be to install the code on a different page . e.g. To show the user a "thank you for registering with us " page, after the user completes the registration form, and click submit.

You will install the conversion code on this page.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How to install conversion tracking code if register and confirmation page is on the same page

nan Badged Google Partner
Badged Google Partner
# 3
nan Badged Google Partner
Badged Google Partner

This article may help you. It shows how to install the code on dynamically generated pages.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722054&from=115794&rd=1

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Moshe,

This should be great if this site have another confirmation page. Until now, every action is processed via a pop up menu. 

I've resolved this problem by catching the confirmation links in the confirmation email sent after registration process finish.

Thanks all for help,

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Nice idea . I did not think about that...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dongnq
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi dongnq,

The simplest way to do this is to just return the image part of the conversion script-the stuff between the noscript tags, not including the nosctipr tag. You can do this as part of an Ajax result or you can create the image with the Javascript on the page that generates your thank you message.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Pete for your idea.

Will try to apply your idea in my next case. Smiley Wink

Cheers