AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to identify the websites that my ads are being displayed on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For the campaigns that I'm running that use the display network, I'd like to be able to see which domains the ads are being displayed on, and which ones are generating the clicks.

Is this possible to report on in the Adwords UI?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to identify the websites that my ads are being displayed on

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Cognize,

What I understood from your question is tht you are looking for placements where you ads are being displayed. If yes, then you can see placement under display network tab. Please see the screenshot:

Campaign Management 2014-05-02 13-57-29.png

Under display network > Placment> Here you can see websites and stats related to website. By clicking on 3. step, you can see internal pages of placements where ads being displayed.

Let me know if that is not what you are looking for.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Cognize,

What I understood from your question is tht you are looking for placements where you ads are being displayed. If yes, then you can see placement under display network tab. Please see the screenshot:

Campaign Management 2014-05-02 13-57-29.png

Under display network > Placment> Here you can see websites and stats related to website. By clicking on 3. step, you can see internal pages of placements where ads being displayed.

Let me know if that is not what you are looking for.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cognize

I would like to add that if you don't use as targeting managed placements ( which means you did not choose the sites, they were targeted automatically) you get to see placement data with a delay of 2 days. So today you can see the placements not for today or yesterday but starting for the the day before yesterday down to the past days.

Under the last row in the table, called "Total - all other data" you could be seeing a large percentage of impressions and clicks so no all sites are reported where impressions and clicks have been received.

Google explains in the info bubble "Total - All other data shows stats from targeting not yet listed in your table, or where your performance was low.
What it is: Data from targeting types where your ads are getting very few impressions and clicks, and targeting that hasn't yet been listed individually in your table."

And if go to step 3 as in the picture "See Details" >>All you will get to see the full URL mostly for sites where you received clicks not just impressions as I understand from "internal pages of placements where ads being displayed"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, that is very clear.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the additional information.