AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to have search volumn for broad-match ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

As you know, Keyword Planner was replaced Keyword Tool, and avg.search volumn in Keyword Planner is the exact-match result.

I was sock beacause i alway research and make SEM plan base on broad-match search volumn.

So, can anyone please help me to find the broad-match search volumn ?

Thanks! 

Re: How to have search volumn for broad-match ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Hien Vu ! Welcome to the Community !

I ran into the same problem like you and I wrote these instructions on how to search other match types :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Adwords-Keyword-Planner-Match-Types/m-p/19...

I hope you find them useful. I will gladly answer any follow up questions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian B,

Thank for your help.

But that isn't answer for my question. I want to get statistic about search volumn (broad-match) like result of Keyword Tools, not the estimate impression base on our bid/daily budget .
Can anyone help me solve the problem ?

Thanks!

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I can't say that I can help you with obtaining results like the Keyword Tool. I can only say that If I want to see the maximum of clicks for a keyword , I set the "Review estimates" for the highest CPC ( when the green line turns into a horizontal line) and the highest possible budget ( which I don't have of course) and use a single keyword to avoid having the system to split the results between two keywords.

As this is a peer-to-peer forum where advertisers share experiences , I can add that you can call Google using their free phone support available here , to get information right from the source :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Well, when Google already announced that it replaced Keyword tool with Planner and keyword historical statistics will only show Exact result then discussion is over I think. In Adwords tool there is no option to find broad searched now.

Hope Adwords again add this facility in future Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank guys !