AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to get dynamic keyword when i set my ad campaign to phrase match?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am confused that how to get dynamic keyword when i set my ad campaign to phrase match ?

I have tried the Track Value parameters {keyword},It can not get dynamic keyword customer search in Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: How to get dynamic keyword when i set my ad campaign to phrase mat

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

DKI only works if your keywords are within the character limits of an ads.
So if you are using DKI in headline then headline must not go beyond the 25 characters including dynamically inserted keyword and the pre & post fix words.
Same for description lines and the display url.

And it does no matter which keyword match type you are using(but recommended is exact for best results), your keyword length must be short enough to fit in headline, description lines and display url in accordance with their character limits.
In DKI, a particular keyword is triggered dynamically(not the user query) in your ads which is most relevant to the user query.

The {keyword} value track parameter will tell you the specific keyword that triggered your ad for search campaigns.

To track users query related to a particular keyword, use the search term report by selecting that particular keyword.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How to get dynamic keyword when i set my ad campaign to phrase mat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Temp,

I guess this link can answer your questions.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454041?hl=en