AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to follow budgets for accounts in Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm a french rising star of the advertiser community and i would like your advices about a problem.(I ask the same question on the french community)

In our agency, we manage a lot of Google AdWords & Bing Ads accounts for multiple advertisers.

As you know , managing the monthly budget for each of them is very important. currently to ensure we spend all available budget for the month we make a manual export to Excel and then some tables are automatically filled. The problem for me, is that is a temporary solution.

My question for all of you is what are u using in your agencies. A internal solution ? Web application ?  

I really appreciate all your comments and advice Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

Cédric

Re: How to follow budgets for accounts in Agency

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice tool is Supermetrics - http://supermetrics.com/ or you can use API scripts - http://www.freeadwordsscripts.com/ There are lots or you can create own.

Tomas

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Cédric,

There is some script out there that you can implement at the mcc level, it will help you keep track for all the child accounts' budgets plus it can notify you via email in case of underspending or overspending.

Also, you can get the assistance of Google spreadsheets, there are many third party tools that can connect Google Adwords or analytics to spreadsheets then you can import the cost or any metric from there. On top of that, you can schedule your report to get updated on daily basis (month to date, month to yesterday).. i prefer this method as it allows you as well to keep eye on the performance not just the cost, all in one place.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thomas, hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your replies. I heard about supermetrics, it's a good way to export data easily into spreedsheets.

About Google Spreadsheet i didn't knew that it is possible to link it with Google products. I will check this solution first.

Again thanks for your time and have a great Weekend!

Cédric D