AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to find out daily clicks and exact cost of each click (for Jan 2012)?

LA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
LA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been searching in my Adwords account & on Google for an hour now, and I can't figure out how to see each click and the cost of each click, for each day.  I'd like to find this info for January 2012.

About 2 years ago, I used to be able to find this exact info, but now I can't remember how I found it.  I think I could both click on a link (preferred, due to ease), and also create a report.

Can anyone help??!  Smiley Happy

Thanks, L-

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LA
September 2015

Re: How to find out daily clicks and exact cost of each click (for Jan 2012)?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi LA,

If you go to your "Campaigns" Tab and then change the date in the upper right hand corner to whatever you'd like to view. (ex: past 30 days, past 7 days or whatever.

Once you do the above, clicking on the "Keywords" tab will give you the avg CPC for your keywords.

If you click on the "Dimensions" tab, it will then show you "each word" and the stats.

Changing your date range is the key to viewing/printing what I believe you're looking for.

Hope this helps,

RPquest 

LA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
LA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Super helpful! Cheers!

I wish Google Adwords had better descriptors & this hadn't been so hard to find.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
As mentioned by RPquest, if you still not able to locate the required column, then click in "Column" above your keyword list or campaign list and add the required metrics like cpc, ctr, cost/conversion etc.