AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to find metrics for campaign in partner eBay, Amazon...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are showing on sites like eBay, Amazon...

Is there a way to block this?

Also, how to find it the cost for this options and all other metrics ( cpc, cost/conv, conv value/cost...)

How to find if it is worth showing in those sites.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jean N
September 2015

Re: How to find metrics for campaign in partner eBay, Amazon...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi jean,

"My ads are showing on sites like eBay, Amazon...

Is there a way to block this?"

you can remove it. Go to display network tab and click on placement tab you can see as in the snap shoot. Placement site comes so what should you do is check that site and remove it from the placement column. You can get delete option in edit tab which is above the placement column.remove.png

how to find it the cost for this options and all other metrics ( cpc, cost/conv, conv value/cost...)

you can get the above matics as you have mention in your question, go to the column tab as i have marked in the sanp shoot and select the matics which you want. 

Analyis matrics it will tells you which site is good for you and which is not.

Hope this will help you

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jean N
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi jean,

"My ads are showing on sites like eBay, Amazon...

Is there a way to block this?"

you can remove it. Go to display network tab and click on placement tab you can see as in the snap shoot. Placement site comes so what should you do is check that site and remove it from the placement column. You can get delete option in edit tab which is above the placement column.remove.png

how to find it the cost for this options and all other metrics ( cpc, cost/conv, conv value/cost...)

you can get the above matics as you have mention in your question, go to the column tab as i have marked in the sanp shoot and select the matics which you want. 

Analyis matrics it will tells you which site is good for you and which is not.

Hope this will help you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
GREAT!. Thank you for the details.

Questions: how to find out if the cost to advertise on multiple partnersite ( Google partenr site) is worth it?

I have 2 conversions in the display network and the cost is $56/conv. What is the display network? To me, when a conversion is over $15, it is not worth it.

I would like to compare my metrics for Google search results only versus my ads on all other partners site. How can I do this?

Thank you

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jean N,

Sorry for my late reply

"how to find out if the cost to advertise on multiple partnersite ( Google partenr site) is worth it?"

You can measure the performance of all network type on the interface which give you an idea that which network is need to optimizeor woth it for you.So what you should do is, Go to segment tab and click network( with search partner) then you can see all type of network performance comes on the adwords plateform.As in the snapshot.segment.png

To optimze on "search" and "search partners" you need to take care of bid and quality score and ad position as well. So maintaining ad postion you should be carefull at what position you can acheive your goal.for ex. While optimizing my campaign i found that one campaign achived my desired monthly target but CPA is too High what is should do is to optiomize that campaign at keyword level as well as at ad level to and try to lower down my CPA.(you can do it by analyising you campaign performance daliy, weekly and monthly basis)

While in display network (its partner site of google like blog,gmail etc), bid and landing page quality score matter, so in your case check that your land page is right or not,what message you are conveying through ads to your customer is on the right way(means what you are offering to your customer is it on your landing page or not) or not, check it.

Try to check which placement site gives you better conversion and which is not . if any placement site consuming more cost and not giving any conversion try to remove and add new relevant site according to your product or services.

hope that I have answered your question.If i missed any thing please let me know.