AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to find list of keywords for which my ads are displaying ?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

When i use adwords preview tool to view how my keywords are displaying on search result, for some keywords i get "Your ads are not showing for the keyword XXXX " and See more keywords, this is fine. My question is if there is any method we can find the list of keywords for which my ads for displaying., like it is showing list of keywords which my ad is not displaying.

Thanks and Regards

John Paul

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John Paul Sing
September 2015

Re: How to find list of keywords for which my ads are displaying ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

To understand for which all keywords you ad is showing, you can look at the Number of Impressions directly in your AdWords account interface. From the campaigns tab, click on Keywords Tab and sort the columns in descending order for impressions. This would give you an idea of which all keywords are drawing most number of impressions and if you want to take any decisions out of that, you can do it.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John Paul Sing
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

To understand for which all keywords you ad is showing, you can look at the Number of Impressions directly in your AdWords account interface. From the campaigns tab, click on Keywords Tab and sort the columns in descending order for impressions. This would give you an idea of which all keywords are drawing most number of impressions and if you want to take any decisions out of that, you can do it.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi John,

In addition, just in case there is a terminology issue here - if "search terms" are what you're seeking (the actual terms folks are typing in that generate clicks on your ads/keywords) you can see those through the Search Terms Report.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’