AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to find Historic Bids

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! Is there a way i can look back to find what my keyword bids were on a certain day less than a month ago?

I tried change history but it only shows the max cpc bid changes on the ad group level. What I'm trying to look for was each of my keyword bids on that day. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Meryll A
May 2016

Re: How to find Historic Bids

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Meryll,

you can't track the keywords bid. You can track through your changed and find out how much bid you have increased or decreased and you can decide the bid accordingly on your intelligence.

You can only download the current date bid on your keywords.
You can download Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, Cost, Conversions, Cost/Conv. Conversions Rate, Avg. Positions et on daily basis.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Meryll A
May 2016

Re: How to find Historic Bids

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Meryll,

you can't track the keywords bid. You can track through your changed and find out how much bid you have increased or decreased and you can decide the bid accordingly on your intelligence.

You can only download the current date bid on your keywords.
You can download Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, Cost, Conversions, Cost/Conv. Conversions Rate, Avg. Positions et on daily basis.

Thanks,
Anand