AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to extract reach for all campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Trying to extract Reach for all campaigns under an account. But I'm unable to see any numbers for reach. Its just blank. Can anyone help.

Regards,

Nabeelah

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nabeetla

What you're looking for is the impression share metric. If you add a custom column, you can see it. 

Here's the instructions on how to do that: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454071?hl=en

Alternatively, if you select the campaigns that you want to see the reach for (using the checkboxes) an then click on the "Details" button/dropdown and select "selected". This will give you the auction insights report that shows the details you're looking for.

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I have added the reach metrics but I cant see any data for them. I am trying to view the data for all campaigns together. The date rangeI have selected is ALL TIME. 

Now hwen I cahnge this date range to a custome range, say a month. It shows data only for those campaigns which had activity during that month. I cant see reach for the campaigns which were over before that period.