AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to export Final URL column in report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When exporting a report from the Display Network tab, the following columns don't have any data when exported.

Destination URL

Final URL

Mobile final URL

Any ideas on how to get this data to export? I understand the sun-setting of the Destination URL but at the very least the Final URL should have data.

Thank you.

Re: How to export Final URL column in report?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Xactware,

Can you post a screen of your problem? It's hard to tell this way.

Tell us a litte more on how are you exporting, which tab and settings used.

Cheers.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xactware M,

Like leandrofm said - a screenshot would be helpful. Are you exporting from the ads tab? I would suggest going to the ad tab, filtering for 'campaign type = display' and exporting from there.

Or, you could download the campaigns into Editor (and download statistics) and export from there. Either of those options should give you all of the columns you are looking for.

Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Amy. If I do as you suggested then I can't even find these URL columns as options to include in order to export. Is there not a way to export Display Network campaign/ad data and have it include the Final URL or Destination URL (for trending)?
Thank you for your help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay, it looks like those two columns export automatically. However, the Final URL column has no data which isn't correct.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Don't forget to inclue an screenshot for us Smiley Happy

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
That's very odd. Is there a destination URL still in place? You can only have one or the other, so if it is exporting in the Destination URL column, you should move the URLs over to the final URL and create any necessary tracking templates prior to reuploading.